0 - 60 in how long?

Can anyone say what the 0 - 60 time is in a properly running automatic
Delorean with all the accessories switched off (including radiator fans)?

I was trouble shooting my Delorean and took it for a test drive. I did it
in 15.4 seconds. When I disconnected the vacuum lines from the Control
Pressure Regulator and held a vacuum on the Delay Valve side, that improved
the time to 12.6 seconds. Is this to be expected of a fully warmed up
engine?

Walt Tampa, FL