           From: "E. Randell Stribling" <estribl1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Willie Mack <wmack@xxxxxx>
           From: ladeluca@xxxxxxx
           From: "Mike " <mquinto@xxxxxxx>
           From: Jim Senft <jpsenft@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Ray Haug" <rdh@xxxxxxxx>
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
           From: "John Schwab" <jschwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Sacha Prins" <sprins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Michael DeLuca" <mdeluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. National Geographic Article
           From: "ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 22:09:14 -0400
   From: "E. Randell Stribling" <estribl1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Florida DeLorean Club

Hello Guys and Girls.

My original post for interest in a Florida DeLorean Club resulted in 12
positive replies.  I have since sent a questionare to those and any other
Florida Owners I know of.  If you have not already responded from the first
posting and are a Florida, (even part time) owner of a DeLorean, (or wish
you were).  Please drop me a line.  We are looking for an interesting place
for a fall (they say it may even drop below 80 next week)... tech
session/meeting.  I have met or talked with owners who would love to attend
such a meeting but are hesitant to drive 400 miles to get there.

Remember, We respect individual privacy and do not promote any particular
businesses or provide email addresses to any commercial concern.  We are
strictly interested in having a local "social support group" of DeLorean
Owners to help promote the longevity and safety of our cars.  Of course
having a little fun along the way wouldn't hurt.

Thanks for your interest.
Randy Stribling, Tampa.   vin 3228  Aug 81
reply to  estribl1 (at) tampabay.rr.com

Message: 2