81 DMC For Sale

81' - stick, grey leather. I purchased this car 3 years ago for $12,000. I have had the car completely gone through (engine, transmission, cooling system) to the tune of another $12,000. A new set of Yokohomas are on the car with a brand new reserve set in my garage. This car is in excellant condition (needs a new speedometer cable). 65K miles, only 6,000 miles since I had the car gone through I have five cars and am moving so this is one I am selling. Asking $21,000. Thought I would let the list have the first shot at the car. I will advertise it to the public within 2 weeks.