Re: [DML] Re: Sunroof?? Hood Scoop???

I don't think a small window in the top of the door would take much strength
out of it. In conversation with the legendary Rob Grady, he told me that
the exterior stainless that frames the window is made out of a heavier gauge
metal than the rest of the body panels.

Considering how badly I've seen Deloreans hacked up before, I would be
surprised if no one has done it. I would assume that a nice job (if that
were possible) would be to make the window the size of the bottom of the
'dish' that makes the head liner. If the window opened, it might almost be
worth the trouble, but then my D has enough roof leaks as it is. Every time
the car gets rained on, the dome light fills up with water.

Well, I'm expecting a note from the moderator stating that this thread is
dead unless someone produces a photo. I don't think a hood scoop would look
half as ridiculous as all that useless time machine crap!

Moderator, quick! Kill this threa<snip>