Long trip...prepping a Delorean

Hi folks,
I just got word I will be in Montgomery, AL(Maxwell AFB) for a month TDY.
I am leaving Scott AFB, IL next week for the 500mile journey. I'mm thinking
about taking the Delorean(now that everything works).
First of, all I have pre-checked the car but is there anything special I
need to check? All tires, hoses, belts look OK. All fluid level OK--car is
not leaking anything--car runs great as I do drive it several times a week.
Anything you can think of that I am missing? Also, what should I have in my
emergency kit in the trunk for the journey?
Also, are there any people enroute that could lend a hand if things go
wrong? I will be going to Nashville via I-64, I-57, then I-65 S thru
Birmingham to Montgomery. I'll check the Delorean Directory...
Anyone in Montgomery want to get together while I'm there? Thanks for your
help.

Nate

Nathan E. Green
gzen21@xxxx

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88mph you're gonna' see
some serious s--t"
-Doc Brown: "Back to the Future"

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html