Re: [DML] Digest Number 244

Roger,
DMC Joe will hopefully address this issue for you. But as I recall from his
on mine and haven't had any problems. Trust me "living the dream " is the
way to go. Hopefully you will continue on your quest of owning one of these
fine autos. Take a chance to view the back issues of the DML. You will get a
better understanding of the car and its owners. For myself, I have owned many
different cars. These range from American made to imports ( mainly British)
and I can tell you my D is at the top of my list. If one could only have one
car mine would be a Delorean. Anyone else want to get in on this one?
Bruce Battles
Vin# -6569