Re: [DML] title

Hey Group,

Just wanted to add what happened the other day when I went to the DMV
when I was having the title transfered into my name, and they put in the make
section "De/Lo" I had asked them to leave it "De Lorean" but they said they
can only use a certain amount of spaces. Also I asked about having in the
color section about putting in "Stainless" but he said that they only use 12
different colors and the best I could use was grey :( Oh well.

Later,
Nick
1852
http://members.aol.com/njp548