Cross references lists (was Lotus Esprit windshield)

Cross references lists (was Lotus Esprit windshield)

> If y'all are interested in Delorean cross-reference lists, here's an
> interesting one.
>
> http://labwww.csv.cmich.edu/luke/auto/delorean/ This is hosted by Luke
> Sandel.
>
> This is where I got the info on the Lotus Espirit windshield. But according
> James Espey and Dave Stragand, this is wrong.
>
>Of course you all realize that if it's on the internet, then it must be
>true. Right

Eeek!

It very well may be wrong. I didn't create the list, just duplicated it
from DMC12.COM, and made some additions from DML postings (and my own
discoveries).

With the plethora of windshields available from Houston, I wouldn't
personally even consider another route. If you think DeLorean glass is
expensive, check on glass prices for a Jeep. A friend of mine got a deal on
a rear windshield for his Jeep's hardtop at $1700. The rest of the fixed
glass was astronomical in price. You could replace all your DeLorean's
glass twice over for the price of one full set of Jeep.

-Luke