bad DMC to Lotus Espirit windshield x-reference

bad DMC to Lotus Espirit windshield x-reference

**** Moderator's Note ****
This is the last post on Esprit/DMC windshield cross reference.
I have one of each and the windshields are definately different.
****

Is the Delorean windshield unique to the Delorean, or is there another make
of car that also uses this windshield?

If y'all are interested in Delorean cross-reference lists, here's an
interesting one.

http://labwww.csv.cmich.edu/luke/auto/delorean/ This is hosted by Luke
Sandel.

This is where I got the info on the Lotus Espirit windshield. But according
James Espey and Dave Stragand, this is wrong.

Of course you all realize that if it's on the internet, then it must be
true. Right?

Walt Tampa, FL