Re: [DML] Volvo Gullwing

FWIW, Back in November of last year (1999) I received a message from
someone at Volvo. I think he was from Sweden (the address was volvo.se).

Anyway, he was asking me about the DeLorean body construction (materials
and such), and also asked if I had any drawings. I answered his
questions best I could, and sent him the body portion of the service
manuals.

I doubt this is related because I am sure it takes more than a few
months to design a car, and produce a prototype.... but who knows?!

BTW, to the moderators: THANKS FOR SNIPPING ALL OF THE LONG QUOTATIONS!

Stian Birkeland wrote:

> Hello all,
> You may remember that someone on the DML posted a link to a spy photo of the
> new Volvo - with DeLorean doors (aka gullwing doors ;) )
>
> I e-mailed Volvo in Scandinavia - and their comment was: NO COMMENT!
>
> So it may turn out that this is for real, I mean they didn't DENY it, right?
> :)
<SNIP>