ABS Brakes (Was: Accident)

Hi Jim!

First of all be glad that there wasn't any personal injuries.

Second, the fender looks repairable no problem - DMC Houston will fix that.

Third, I hope you got hold of the guy who did this and made him pay.

As a side note, thinking of what you said about being "locked up on all 4 wheels", I was wondering if there is a possibility to get ABS (anti-lock brakes) for the DeLorean. I'm not a mechanic, but could it be done?

If it can be done, then how much $$$ is involved? Just curious....

A modification from the stock DeLorean, yes, but this is something more - its a safety issue...

Hope to hear some good answers!

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway