Re: Re: Engine cover

BondAtomic@xxxx wrote:

> Well, problem solved. I loosened the bolts on the hinge and slid it forward.
> It works like a charm now.

I did so too on mine;
pops up the right way now, but now the louvre doesn't latch at all.
It only latched so and so, but not at all now...

So I thougt I'd just re-adjust the louvre too;
BIG MISTAKE. It latched great, but on opening it hit the rear-edge of my T-panel.
Took me 20 minutes to get this fixed, so I'll probably make a new latch-loop
on the engine-cover that has a slight bend in it so the latch DOES catch.

Great feeling this tinkering, just loving it and I've only been an owner for 33 hours...
Greetings from the Netherlands,

JAN van de Wouw
Think Different... Use a Mac...
Live the Dream... Drive a DeLorean...

#05141 "Dagger", living at my home since yesterday

check out the Delorean-Files at:
http://www.deloreanfiles.nl/

PS. anyone know of a changeover-part for the bulb-holders for the side-markers?
They're part of the harness and on "Dagger" some have rusted through since they didn't
have any bulbs in them (removed by previous owner).
Since I live in the Netherlands I'd prefer if the parts where available in Europe...