From: BondAtomic@xxxx [mailto:BondAtomic@xxxx]
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2000 6:47 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Engine cover

I was wondering: How would you open the engine cover when you are alone? As
you know, I am not a DeLorean expert, but I need two people to open the
engine cover. I lift the louvres up, and they stay up, and when I pull the
engine cover-release, I need someone to lift it up. Is it supposed to pop up
by itself?

John Feldman
VIN 4275
Minnesota plate: