Re: [DML] Re: Cooling fan motor inerchange

Re: [DML] Re: Cooling fan motor inerchange

Joe,
I agree with you and would prefer to use Deloreaqn parts. However in this
situation my friend had to get the car on the road that day. The fan motor
was a gift from the Jag mechanic. He said we could check his old parts bin.
The motor itself was off an old XJ6. No telling how long the fan had already
been used, but the price was right .Had to remove it from it bracket ( Jag
has a larger bracket). I couldn't remember but something about the motor was
different, thanks to Josh for the correction. The fan blade itself was
smaller. Glad to hear it is still doing great Josh! If we had some down time
on the car that day we would have gotten a Delorean cooling fan from one of
the parts suppliers. Some times you have to make do with what you have on
hand.But DMC Joe's posting is important, support you Delorean parts dealer!
This way we will have a continuious supply of parts for years to come. Ie...
parts = ability to maintain our rides!!!!
Bruce Battles
Vin# 06569