      1. RE: Engine cover
           From: "Michael C. Babb, MCSE, MCT, MCP-I, CNA" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Fanzilla and VOltage problem
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Door Handles from Hell!
           From: "Joe LoRe'" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Relay in engine compartment
           From: "Joe LoRe'" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Fanzilla and VOltage problem
           From: "Joe LoRe'" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Re: Cooling fan motor inerchange
           From: "Joe LoRe'" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      7. DeLorean sighting
           From: jdsjlv@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: sneaking in a second radio bay
           From: "Joe LoRe'" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Strange headlight problem
           From: "Joe LoRe'" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Continuing Voltage Problem revised
           From: "Joe LoRe'" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Engine cover
           From: "Joe LoRe'" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Misc stuff...
           From: "Joe LoRe'" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Richmond DeLorean Tech Session
           From: "Vicky Miller" <delo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Cooling fan motor inerchange
           From: Josh Haldeman <haldeman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Cracked Seats?
           From: "robert parker" <roberthparker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Fuel gauge sender
           From: "Matthew P. Olans" <mpolans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Richmond DeLorean Tech Session
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Pics of custom 16"/17" wheels...
           From: "Danrc30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Re: Cooling fan motor inerchange
           From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx
     20. Re: Engine cover
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
     21. Re: Fuel gauge sender
           From: "paulheymeson" <paulheymeson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. paint codes
           From: Aaron Posey <cadysrme@xxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: Engine cover
           From: "Sean Howley" <tsuyoi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Moisture accumulation / a/c blower rust
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     25. Evansville - October 13-15
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 00:16:25 -0400
   From: "Michael C. Babb, MCSE, MCT, MCP-I, CNA" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Engine cover

my engine covers actually pops up by its self about 25% of the time.  I know
of no easy way to adjust it.

One nice thing about being a smoker. . .I lift up the corner of the engine
cover, put my lighter between the engine cover, and the rear fascia, and can
then pop the cover by myself. . . I helped someone jump start their car a
few months ago, and they asked if the lighter was standard equipment (I
think they were joking)  :)

Michael Babb