[DML] Re: Cooling fan motor inerchange

Bruce and group,
Yes it is still on the road (Bruce did this to my car when the previous
owner still had it)...although the radiator did finally give out right before
the Cleveland show. According to Dave Bauerle the Jag fan, in conjunction
with the weak original radiator couldn't keep the temperature cool enough and
eventually they wore the radiator out. The fan motor matches almost perfectly
with the other one, but the fan itself is smaller. I purchased PJ Grady's 3
row brass radiator to replace my old one and that solved the hot running
problem without having to replace the fan.
Josh
VIN 5102 (jag fan still installed and running)
VIN 15964