Crome Powder Coated Wheels

DML'ers,

I have finally got 11096 up on 4 jack stands and all four wheels off. I
was going to wait for winter to do this but wanted to get ready for the Oct
car show in IN. Sooooo I have had all four wheels sandblasted and ready to be
powder coated tomorrow. "Finish First" near Loves Park , IL will do the
powder coating for $40.00 a wheel and they recommended a crome powder coat
for the same price I was going to pay for the silver. They said they have
done wheels for other cars in the crome and it really looked sharp. So I
can't wait to pick them up at 2:30 P.M. and put my new Yoko ATV's on them and
get the "D" back on the street. I hope the crome is as nice as I think it
will be. We shall see.

Bill (11096)