      1. Re: those angle drive blues?  Maybe not
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      2. Ducy to Motorola swap in an '82  p 2
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Motorola swap in an '82
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      4. Check those trailing arm bolts, and a couple questions ...
           From: "Mark Hershey" <dmcinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Crome Powder Coated Wheels
           From: billschaferabn@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 23:39:50 EDT
   From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: those angle drive blues?  Maybe not

In a message dated 9/21/00 7:24:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ultra@xxxxxxx

writes:

<< I noticed my speedometer had stopped
 working.  Dang.  However, when I was making a run between buildings, I
glanced
 down and it was working!  >>

One possible problem.... I have it on good authority... poor connection
between speedo cable and angle drive or lambda.  A lot of more expensive
possibilities too.  I got my dead speedo fixed today.  Lower cable
collected
water, rusted through, broke.  Angle drive is fine!  Whew!  Glad I had my
mechanic check it out before I blindly bought an angle drive!  Don't open
the
angle drive to check it, by the way.  Check with your DeLorean supplier
for
details.  He'll be glad to help you figure which way to go.

-Wayne
11174
(13,421 miles and counting)

Message: 2