Re: [DML] Digital Dashboard

I've looked at Dakota Digital's stuff and a couple other digital
dashes. What I'd _really_ like is a digital analog dash. Something like
what the 90 (I think this is the right year..) Chrysler Lebarons had. I
love the retro-tech qualities of kind of setup, and I think it completely
fits the D's personality.

Any one know of anyone who sells anything like this? I've looked quite a
bit and have found absolutely nothing.

Another thing I've been thinking about isa heads up display like this one:
http://www.jhkautomagic.com/defivsd.htm

I just haven't had the time to find out how easy it'd be to put one of
these things in our car.

--
Jonathan