Digital Dashboard - Delorean had a prototype

Digital Dashboard - Delorean had a prototype

One quick note about the digital dashboard... in the early Delorean
"documentary" that was being sold by the Room 501 folks, there was a
very quick shot of a prototype Delorean dashboard that looked quite
like an analog/digital hybrid. Some were digital guages, and some
digital guages made to simulate analog. Looked pretty cool, and much
more sophisticated than what went into production. I don't have any
video capture equipment, but if anyone out there with the movie does,
it was near the beginning of the film. It would be totally cool to
get Dakota Digital to manufacture that dashboard.

-Hank #1619