Re: [DML] ADMIN:Poll result/DMC2

James Espey wrote:

> The list was started for discussion
> of the original car, company and
> man - not watches, or any new cars
> JZD may claim to be producing.

I am commenting, not as a member of the current moderation team, but as a long
time DML subscriber.

I like being in the know on the latest news about JZD's endeavors, even watches
and cars. When someone has a *real* news story, even about new cars and watches,
I would be grateful to see it posted on the DML. For example, if someone orders
a DMC2 watch and actually receives it, I would like to know about that.

However, I am not interested in rumors, speculation, or opinions about new cars
and watches. Those things do belong in another message group, not on the DML.

Perhaps eGroups has a Jewelry forum?

- Mike Substelny