Ducy to Motorola swap in an '82

My '82 is supposed to have the Motorola alternator, of course, but somehow
has the Ducellier that's only supposed to be in the '81's. (Yes, I'm
positive!) When I first got the D and changed the belts, the mechanic told
me the alternator belt size supplied by my DeLorean vendor in the minor tune
up kit was the "wrong" size. I'm guessing that's because it's the wrong
alternator, which I didn't realize when I bought the tune up kit. My voltage
readings are usually low. 12 at best, frequently lower... 10 or less,
especially with the a/c on.
Tomorrow morning I'm having a used Motorola installed. It came with the
bracket arm attached. And I still have that correct "wrong" belt. Any other
mods involved here? Do they use the same electrical connector plug, I hope?
If not, HELP, what do I need to get? I'd really like it installed before I
drive 5 hours to Richmond, VA. half afraid to use the a/c.

-Wayne
Still living the dream!