From: "DMC Wannabe" <jzd_88mph@xxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Model Years
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 18:17:15 -0000

Dear Group,
I got a strange 1 for y'all. I have a friend who owns VIN# 2400. He
is the original owner and the car has less than 60,000 miles. It is
definitly an 81. The strange part is this car was first purchased in
late 1984 or early 1985 (YES you DID read this right). Unfortunately,
this car is, as Tamir would call it, a sad car. It has been sitting,
abandoned, under my friends carport for the last 5 to 10 years,
collecting bird ka ka and housing hornets. Yes, I am harassing the
heck out of my friend to let me restore it for him, free labor even
but he says no. OOOOHHHH Welll. Maybe he'll give in and we'll see the
car in Graceland.
Later,
The DMC Wannabe

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html