Re: [DML] flat tires - warning and question

Re: [DML] flat tires - warning and question

Dan,
Sorry to hear about your flat experience. I too have had a flat and found the
spare low on air. A very common problem. I was lucky and had a place to air
it up. You are right about no place for the rear tire to ride. I have one of
the luggage racks just for this reason.Have not had to use it for this yet,
but is a great place to haul 20lb sack of dog food. Save your $, contact DMC
Houston, get a luggage rack. When not in use ,it stores in the compartment in
the front. As for the repairing of the spare have no idea. But your posting
can serve as a warning to all CHECK THE AIR IN YOUR SPARE!!!!!
Bruce Battles
Vin# 06569