Delorean WAtch

Also, like I said, the watch is a test to see the interest in dmc2 and get
funds for dmc2. If it doesn't sell theres a much higher chance of no dmc2
coming out. Read the quote from deloreantime.com:

The watch is going to be the launching pad for John's newest endeavor, the
DMC2, a totally new automobile .

By the way the guy who made the watch idea certainly is brilliant. If you go
to this page: http://www.deloreantime.com/announce.htm
You can see the salesman technique they are using easily, they make some
comments that turn me way away from the watch like:

These timepieces will be specially made for a few of DeLorean's most loyal
enthusiasts.

And:

. While not for everyone, at $3,495 this timepiece is designed for serious
collectors and DeLorean enthusiasts.

They imply that to be a loyal delorean fan you are going to buy the watch.
The technique they use is an old classic status technique, pretending that
by getting the watch you are in a special group and are better than other
people, which makes me sick.