Finishing touch to your Gullwing collection

Finishing touch to your Gullwing collection

I have posted a small file,in the egroups file,for that person who
has a Delorean and a Bricklin,and always wanted a Mercedes Gullwing
to complete his (or her) collection of the big three gullwing cars
this is a one of a kind car and it is priced in the same price range
as a Delorean,and very well done.I have nothing to do/gain from
this,just want to see this one of a kind car go to someone in the
Delorean group.

Claude
000570