Re: Finishing touch to your Gullwing collection

Re: Finishing touch to your Gullwing collection

This car was in a movie a while back. Don't remember the name of the
plot, but it had something to do about a corrupt record producer
played by Ernie Hudson. The movie was on Cinemax late one night and
only caught my attention because of the shot of the guy closing the
door. The car has also been at this dealership for a while. As I
remember correctly he also had a DeLorean on the lot with a burned
out clutch that sold pretty quickly as soon as it arrived. Somebody
put alot of effort into creating the doors, but man they look like a
pain to close! Those heavy struts must make it pretty stiff to have
to pull down.

-Robert
vin 6585