Re: [DML] Re: COMPARISON OF NEW DMC ENGINE TO SINGLE TURBO ENGINE

Re: [DML] Re: COMPARISON OF NEW DMC ENGINE TO SINGLE TURBO ENGINE

James,

Set it up and we'll give it a go ! Looser buys the beer, right :-)

I assume we're talking about doing this during the DMC Houston Open House.
If you're going to the extent of trying to get a track, maybe we could turn
it into some sort of "driving / track" type event others may be interested in
participating in also.

I can already see we're going to have lots of fun in Houston next summer !

"Single Turbo" Marty

In a message dated 9/12/00 3:21:13 PM Central Daylight Time, james@xxxx