Re:HELP!!

What you may want to try is to run the emergency cable thru the same
rubber plug that the existing cable runs thru. Make a loop, put a
handle, or have excess cable on the end so you can grab it to pull.
Then just tape the rest in place against the top/back of the foot
well so it doesn't fall down. This way you have a back up cable, but
you can keep it inside locked up where no one can get to it.

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, deloreanernst@xxxx wrote:
> In a message dated 8/31/00 4:26:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dmc1219@xxxx
> writes:
>
> << Someone pulled too hard & the cable broke at the latch.
Fortunately, this