Re: Fw: Speedometer cable

If the lights on the dash are dim, try cleaning the ground
connections on the wiring harness. Don't know if it would make a
difference, but I have by-passed the rheostat on my car (accidently
destroyed while removing the console) and have installed the bypass
for the center console lights to come on with the headlights only.
Not blinding, but I no longer have to squint to read the binacle.

-Robert
vin 6585