DeLorean Loyalty Tenth Best

As discussed here occasionally, the CarTalk guys have a owner
satisfaction survey. So far they have had over 200,000 respondents. As
of last year, the DeLorean held the #1 slot for all time owner loyalty.
Today it ranks #10, which is still excellent. You can see the results
here:

http://cartalk.cars.com/Survey/Results/Demographics/General/loyalty-wacky.html

While it is not a scientific survey, the data is still very interesting.

As I recall, the DeLorean used to have a 90%+ loyalty score, now it is
down to about 65%. That score is still greater than Lexus, BMW, Jaguar,
and all American makes (except for International!?). Apparently some
very unhappy people cast negative DeLorean votes recently.

In the Comments section, I found at least one bogus testimonial which
may have brought down the score. Someone claiming to have a 1988
DeLorean gave it a bad score because: "The Flux-Capacitor is always
breaking down!!!"

A few more positive votes could help offset the negative ones.

For you new DeLorean owners and new DML subscribers who have never taken
the survey, you can still take it here:

http://cartalk.cars.com/Survey/

- Mike Substelny