Control Pressure Regulator

 All,

I noticed today on my car that there is a hose on the control pressure
regulator that is not connected to anything, and from the looks of it it doesn't
look like it has been connected for quite some time. The hose that I'm reffering
to is on next to the plug/connector. I would assume that this is for a gas line
connection somewhere but where at? I've had trouble a couple of times with the
car not wanting to start so could this be a probable cause of that also?

Also, there was a car show at the chrysler transmission plant in Kokomo
Indiana yesterday and there was a DeLorean there. I didn't make it to the show
but a few people told me about it. They said it was really nice so if the owner is
on this list or someone knows them tell them that they got quite a few good
compliments on it.

Thanks.................. Jason #5903