Re: [DML] Control Pressure Regulator

Jason,
There are a total of four hoses attached to the Control Pressure Regulator, two on top
are gas lines and two on bottom are vacuum lines. The top two lines run back to the
fuel distributer, one goes to the top center port and the other goes to the bottom
right side. The two vacuum lines are really just one with a ristrictor valve in
between.

If one of your gas lines is disconnected then this is the reason you will have hard
starting problems. It also may be dangerous. You should repair this quickly.

Dave Sontos
VIN 02573