Deloreans made in Canada by Stephen Payne

Deloreans made in Canada by Stephen Payne

If I can get the publisher of the paper to sponsor a Delorean show
just for a weekend how many of you would like to attend
I have a letter in to him where I kinda made fun of the article
Sorry I couldn't help myself
DeLorean made in Canada just got me laughing.
Guess Eurofest is a figment of our imaginations too.
I like Canada its a great place but they need journalists I guess.
I was rolling on the floor laughing at this guy
Wouldn't it be poetic justice to have a show sponsored by his paper
with him covering it on DeLoreans
I will push this thought if there is interest
They will have to host it
I am kinda burned out still but if they supply a space, dinner and hotel
at a reasonable cost (with those kinda comments it should be free to Delorean
owners LOL) I will try to coordinate it. I think 20 cars should do it
Weekend trip

just a thought

Ken