DeLorean in magazine

Tonight I just purchased the September 2000 issue of Sport Compact Car and as I was reading through it, I came across a DeLorean on page 40 in the "Max Drive" section of the mag. Usually, this section covers cars that have been modified in many ways and always includes a picture of the car. The only thing modified on this DeLorean was the ride height lowered using a "euro lowering kit" which we are all so familiar with. The car is owned by Chris Grubbs and is an '81 - looks like a black interior. Overall, it looks in really good shape. Chris, if you are on this list, congratulations on getting into the magazine!

Sean Howley
VIN#2345