DeLorean Car Show

I received quite a few inquiries on T-shirts for the DeLorean Car Show from
my last post..
One thing came up however that has not been talked about and that is I can
print the Car Show Pictures on Mousepads.
If you are interested please E-mail me privately.
The came out real nice.

Ken
<A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>DeLorean Car Show</A>