Re: [DML] electrical problems relating to fuel pump

Re: [DML] electrical problems relating to fuel pump

Joel,

First; replace all of the fuses with the specified rating per the workshop and owners manual.
I suspect that you have replaced the fuel pump fuse # 7 with an in-line type replacement. It is also probable that the previous owner has done some re-wiring in the fuel pump circuit.

You can easily temporarily by-pass the RPM relay and force the fuel pump to run by placing a suitable jumper between the brown and white/purple wires at the RPM relay connector. The relay does not have to be installed to conduct this test.

Try this test and let me know the result.

"We're here to help you"

DMC Help / De Lorean Services / <dmchelp@xxxx>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>