Re: [DML] Brakes and Rotors

The price for the DeLorean braided brake lines are really inexpensive. I
was pricing some Ferrari brake parts, and the exact type of brake line sells
for over $350.00 I consider myself lucky.

Mike

<< Do you have the SS braided brake lines? The rotors heat up, heating the
the
caliper, fluid and flexible hoses. The hoses can then expand and you lose
your braking power. This is proabbly the quickest, easiest and cheapest
route to try first. Mid-states Delorean club sells these occasionally. >>