Re: DOA Website Friendly to Ken's Show

To every one on the list and to Mike Substelny

I meant no disrespect to any D.O.A. members by my posting. I only
wanted to point out that at the last event that was also very well
attended by D. O. A. members it was barely mentioned in passing. I
hope that they not only accept the article that is submitted but that
it doesn't lose too much in the editing process. I know how they
don't
always come out like you send them in. This could be the beginning of
a new relationship, I just would wait to see it really happens before
anyone says it already has. I feel we cannot give Ken Koncelik enough
credit for the fantastic job he did almost singlehanded in 98 and the
again this year and I would like to see the D.O.A. aknowledge his
efforts and the efforts of all who made Cleavland such a great event.

David Teitelbaum
vin 10757