Re: [DML] Re: DOA Website Friendly to Ken's Show

David Teitelbaum said:

> Before we get to friendly with the doa I would like to see
> how they report on the biggest delorean event in years in
> delorean world. They conspicuosly don't report on anything
> outside their own sponsered events or when they do they give
> it only a passing reference . . .

I believe an upcoming DeLorean World will feature coverage of Ken
Koncelik's DeLorean Car Show in Cleveland. If you are unsatisfied with
the article please do not complain to the DOA. Complain to me. I wrote
it.

However, I cannot take credit for the excellent photographs that accompany
the article.

> Also let's not forget that JZD was there . . .

Of course the article mentions JZD! How could anyone overlook him?

> Let's see if and when they put up a link to the memphis show in 2002 . .
.

If you follow the new link from the DOA website, you will see that it
*already* goes to Ken's Memphis 2002 information.

- Mike Substelny
DeLorean Club of Ohio
DML Moderator Team