DOA members are friendly, too

I think it is important here to differentiate DOA "official materials" from
the DOA membership. Regardless of what the editors of Delorean World choose
to publish, the membership is full of very nice people, as others have
already pointed out. I look forward to seeing even more of them at the next
event.

Gus "I've never met a Delorean owner I didn't like" Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695