RE: [DML] No door keys

The early Deloreans had two keys, one for the doors and one for the
ignition.

Any competent locksmith should be able to replace faulty door locks and/or
have them keyed to match the ignition. However, they may not be so adept at
disassembling Delorean doors so you may want to remove the inner panels in
advance.

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695