From: bduncan@xxxx [mailto:bduncan@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2000 9:52 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Reliable, Automatic D wanted

Well, I'm finally ready to commit. I am looking for
a reliable automatic D. Preferrably an 81' with
black interior. I am really interested in the car
having all of the safety updates done on it already.
Things like the relays, Fanzilla, Lockzilla, etc...
I plan on enjoying this car the way it was intended
to be enjoyed....by driving it! Very low mileage
trailer queens needed not apply.

I am willing to travel to come pick up the car,
probably as far as 15 hours driving time (I live in
MD). So Alabama, for instance, is not out of the
question.

I would really like to buy a car from someone on
the list...rather than take my chances with a dealer
or an "investor". I'd like to buy one from a real
DMC fan.

Unlike most of the other "wanted" posts the list
gets, I am not looking to get a D on the cheap. I
realize what the going rate(s) are.

Thanks in advance.
Bruce

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html