      1. Re: Strange hesitation
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      2. Front Spoiler
           From: Jonathan Miller <betaray@xxxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: Strange hesitation
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Driving from Phila (was Intro/Thanks...)
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Digest Number 136
           From: burkephoto@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Steering Column help
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Front Spoiler
           From: "Danrc30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: "Hot Wheels" type DeLoreans
           From: "Ian Foster" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: The Delorean Fall Foliage Tour
           From: pantera74l@xxxxxxx
     10. Overheating...hot...hot...hot!!
           From: "Jared Williams" <actually@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. My good road trip experience!
           From: Cliff Andrews <fen2k@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Windscreen Prices
           From: "Vin#5462" <dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. microswitch and idleing
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: "Hot Wheels" type DeLoreans
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: microswitch and idleing
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. D's for sale (kinda silly)
           From: "DMC Wannabe" <jzd_88mph@xxxxxxxxx>
     17. Reliable, Automatic D wanted
           From: bduncan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     18. Re: Theft Survey.. just curious
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     19. Gone for awhile.
           From: Lee <lseiler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Windows Backgrounds
           From: Ryan Stroschein <rstroschein@xxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: My good road trip experience!
           From: rorx77@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 00:26:53 EDT
   From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Strange hesitation

Scott,
First I would look at the rubber boots covering the spark plugs. If they leak
then water will be in the spark plug holes. Blow out and drive on, but
sometime replace the wires with a good seal. My second choice is the dist cap.
John

Message: 2