Re: [DML] Insurance saga continues...Additional Help needed...

Re: [DML] Insurance saga continues...Additional Help needed...

State Farm provides full coverage on both of my family's DeLoreans. They even
give me a better rate on it than I used to get on my 92 Honda. I've also had them
pay for a new hood when mine was damaged beyond repair by a fallen tree branch. I
pay around $80 a month for my policy. (I'm young and single too!)
I've heard that the level of coverage will vary depending on where you live.
Maybe this is the case here? You can use me for reference with your State Farm
agent if you need to. Have them punch up Josh Haldeman of Cincinnati, Ohio on
their system. My agent is Bruce O'Dell.
Hope that helps!
Josh
VIN 5102