TONS of parts for sale!!

Hi, today I picked up a couple parts cars! e-mail me if you need a
part. I don't have many interior parts since the interior was
stripped out, but I do have some. here's a list of a few of the items

4 rear quarter panels ( 2 have minor dings and fire burn, others are
perfect)
2 front right panels (have minor dents)
perfect left quarter panel
two passenger doors (one have fixable ding, other has fire burn)
rear fascia-needs to be repainted
two T-tops-one has burn marks, other is perfect
One '82 hood- fiberglass underneath broke
4 mufflers
3 Catalitic Converters
3 new heat shields
exhaust manifolds (pair) needs to be resurfaced
many metal coolant lines (for under the car)
like new fuel distributor
any part of the fiberglass that you would need
Rear wheel
Front wheel
steering wheel (needs to be recovered)

plus many many other parts. If you are interested in the quarter
panels, I will sell "as is" eventually if they don't sell I will get
them fixed. The front left quarter panel is in perfect shape. If
you want pictures of anything, just let me know. I have all the
glass except the front windshield.

If you are looking for something, e-mail me at
deloreanparts@xxxx and I will see if I have it. all money made
by selling these parts will go into VIN 4512.
I'll post the VIN numbers to the two cars sometime soon. I know
right now one of them is VIN 11084.

Erik Geerdink
4512
plus many many other parts that I can't remember.