British Car Day - results

Thanks for everyone's help for which I asked over the last few days (info
sheet, engine cleaning).

While my Delorean didn't fit into any of the well-known British marques like
MG, Austin, Triumph, Jaguar, Mini, Lotus, Rover, or Rolls, it did fall
nicely into the "Special Interest" Category. It attracted LOTS of
attention, and I dispelled many of the typical myths. There were four cars
in this group: (a) Jensen Interceptor; (b) my Delorean, (c) 1958 Riley, and
(d) a small Bond three wheeled motorcycle/car thing that has a 4HP motor.
While it's not much of an award, I did get second place in the category.
(out of 2 place awards!) The Jensen got first place, and he well deserved
it - the car was in beautiful shape as well as fully British.

On a side note, all three production gull-wing cars (that I know of) were
represented today - the museum were the event was held had both a Mercedes
300SL and a Bricklin on the grounds, and of course my Delorean.

It was a fun day, and quite a difference from Cleveland where I was just one
in 100 Deloreans, and today I was the only Delorean that really stood out
from the crowd.

-Hank