RE: [DML] Fanzilla

Jason,

Try running the A/C here in Texas. You'll never have to worry about that
compressor kicking on and off, except for when turning the key. :-)

The cooling fan circuitry is of poor design and seldom if ever works
correctly. The FanZilla is required unless a previous owner updated the
wiring, as was the recommendation before 'Zilla products were available.

My cooling fans always run when the mode switch has A/C selected. I think
this is a modification but your fans should at least come on when the
compressor is running.

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695

...I don't like to drive with a/c in any car but I did