RE: [DML] British Car Day this weekend....

RE: [DML] British Car Day this weekend....

Hi Hank
If you follow this link http://dmcnews.com/files.html there
is a file called "Window Sticker", Fill it out and print it on
a good printer. Try to use heavy paper. It really looks great
and everyone who looks at the D will read it. I hope this helps.
And don't worry your car will be the biggest attraction.

Question: Are D's English or Irish.
P.S. Delorean Cars Where Built In Twinbrook N.Ireland. So the real
question is, "Is N.Ireland "Irish" or "British". Well I lived their
for most my life. IT'S IRISH. And it will always be Irish no matter
what England says.

Thanks Declan.