Delorean storage question

I'm still looking for the "right" delorean, right now I'm looking at
1981' with the gas flap and sport stripes. it has 7,500miles. it
has
been in storage since 1992, heated facility. the owner is replacing
the fuel pump and has ordered a fuel system kit. besides the fuel
system, what else should I look at mechanicly that long term storage
may have inflicked? he is asking for about 14,800, well within my
budget but I'm wondering how much would I might be sinking into it to
turn it into a summer, weekend car? Thanks in advance!!

- Nate Skalsky, MI